The owner of this website, Brain Bytes Creative is a registered limited liability company. The registered office is located at 120 North Pkwy SE, Suite 448, Atlanta, GA 30339.
- The content of this website is provided for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without prior consent is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Links to third party websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. The use of these third party links do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we are not responsible for the contents or the reliability of the website(s).
- This website may contain blogs, chat areas, newsgroups, forums and/or other communication services. You are only to use these communication services to post, send and receive messages and materials and you need to be respectful when doing so. When using a communication service on our website, you will not: violate the legal rights of others, distribute any inappropriate and/or unlawful material or information, or upload files that contain viruses or corrupted files. We have no obligation to monitor the communication services, but we do have the right to remove any material or posting you make on this website at our discretion.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. If you are a consumer based in the European Union, you may make a claim in the courts of the country where you reside.
- Any questions regarding our website can be addressed by contacting us.